New Vision Advanced Laser Centre (New Vision) upholds strict confidentiality of your personal information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.newvisioncentre.com.au/ and other sites we own and operate.
New Vision use and disclose personal information as described by the principles of the Privacy Act 1988. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Personal information we collect from you
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you and we will collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
How we use your personal information
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we will protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We collect and use the personal information to use when contacting and/or communicating with you, as well as for our internal record keeping and marketing purposes. Information about you (including images and test results) may be included in professional educational, audit or research activities, but identifiable information will not be disclosed publicly without explicit consent.
Remarketing and Cookies
We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future based on cookies collected from your previous browsing sessions on our website. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future, there are a number of ways you can opt out. The easiest way is to visit Google’s Ads Settings or your specific device settings to adjust your profile accordingly, or you may wish to use the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page to assist you.
Disclosure of personal information
We do not share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law or with your consent.
Links and External Sites
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at:
New Vision Advanced Laser Centre
8/420 Roberts Road, Subiaco WA 6008
Phone: 9382 4455
This policy was last updated on: 7 June 2019.
New Vision Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.newvisioncentre.com.au/ you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. License Use
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on New Vision ‘s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on New Vision ‘s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by New Vision at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on New Vision’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. New Vision makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, New Vision does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall New Vision or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on New Vision’s website, even if New Vision or a New Vision authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on New Vision’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. New Vision does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. New Vision may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However New Vision does not make any commitment to update the materials.
New Vision has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by New Vision of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
New Vision may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.